Pick up from airport , transfer to Rumors Resort, and visit Belize Zoo if time permits (if desire)
Tkal (full day, leaves at 7:30AM)
Transfers to Tikal Guatemala, entrance fees, guide and lunch provided.
Caracol (full day)
Leaves at 7:30AM from town
Includes stop at the Rio Frio Cave and if there is any interest in swimming, a stop at the Rio On Pools
Barton Creek Cave & Rio on pools or big rock falls.
Actun Tunichil Muknal (full day)
Leaves at 7:30 – 8:00AM from town
The cave of the Stone Seplucher
World reknowed cave used by the ancient Maya for rituals and ceremonies
El Pilar & Bullet Tree nature trail.
Includes a dinner experience at a local indigenous house with the opportunity to learn how to make locally hand made corn tortillas on a fogon.
- Airport Reception (figure our who can do it & cost of this)
- Accommodations (4 nights in the Cayo District and 3 nights on Ambergris Caye)
- Hotel Taxes
- 4 Excursions as outlined in itinerary with professional English speaking guides
- 2 Lunch on tour
- Park fees to sites visited (except $10 US park fee to Hol Chan Marine Reserve which is paid directly)
- 1 Water Taxi transfer from Belize City to Ambergris Caye
- 1 Domestic flight from Ambergris Caye to Belize International Airport
- Hotel transfers
- Government Taxes.
It is important as a tour company to acquire a reduced rate on all these services from the providers (where outsourced).
- Meals not mentioned
- Bar items with included meals
- Items of personal nature
- This package is not offered for arrivals during Christmas/New Year’s (Dec 19 – Dec 31/2010) and Easter (April 20 – 24/2011) due to higher rates and/or minimum night booking restrictions. Customized quotations available upon request.
- Bookings within 45 days of arrival will be accepted only if it joins a scheduled departure date.
NOTE: Hotels listed are suggested options but are not guaranteed until booking confirmation. Alternative hotels of similar type, quality and pricing will be substituted if necessary.