3, 5, & 7 nights – This entails a stay at a San Pedro Resort, a day tour to shark ray alley/ holchan marine reserve, 1 day of inland activities. Additional tours can include fishing, diving, sailing. The inland part would entail a boat ride, transfer & tour at jaguar paw cave tubing &/ or zipline, river kayaking, horseback riding, rock clibing & rappeling. Another option would be the Lamanai temples & the new river safari.
3, 5 & 7 Nights – Guaranteed Departure – Daily
Destination: Ambergris Caye
Fun in the Sea and Sun at Belize’s premier island destination –Ambergris Caye! You can relax on the beach or explore the natural wonders of the Barrier Reef! But, a visit to San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in Belize would not be complete without exploration of Belize’s interior wonders and there is something for everyone; whether trekking the rainforest, exploring Maya caves, Zip-riding in the jungle like Tarzan & Jane, or enjoying a leisure river cruise….we can take you there!
The most popular adventure tour sought by visitors to Ambergris Caye is Cave Tubing & Ziprider. You will first travel by boat to Belize City and then travel by road to Caves Branch Outpost. Tours offered at the Outpost include: Cave Tubing, Zipride, river kayaking, horseback riding, rock climbing and rappelling. So, if Cave Tubing or the Ziprider is not your taste you can mix & match with any one of the other activities offered. Or, if you are seeking a less active tour you can choose another “Must Do” tour from Ambergris Caye – Lamanai Maya Temples & The New River Safari.
Airport Reception; Accommodations; Hotel Taxes; Round-trip domestic flights (BZE-SPR-BZE); Hotel transfers; 2 Tour activities in 5 and 7 night packages (Cave Tubing & Zipride with lunch + Snorkel to Hol Chan Marine Reserve); 1 Tour activity in 3 night packages (Snorkel to Hol Chan Marine Reserve); Government Taxes.
Gratuities; Meals not mentioned; Bar items with included meals; Items of personal nature; Entrance fee to Hol Chan Marine Reserve ($10.00 US pp paid directly).
- Child Policy: Tailor made family options available upon request.
- Extension nights available on request.
- Guests can switch from Cave Tubing and Zipride to Lamanai & The New River at no extra charge.
- 25% deposit due within 21 days of booking confirmation
- Final balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
- If booking is made within 45 days of arrival full payment is due immediately.
- Cancellation Policy Full refund less $100.00 administrative fee if cancelled 46 days or more prior to arrival; Cancellations inside of 45 days from start of clients’ travel will be assessed a 5% cancellation penalty of invoice value or the $100 administration fee, whichever is greater, plus any airline, hotel, or other supplier penalties. “No Shows” will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee based on the full cost of services. Once travel has commenced, no refunds will be issued for unused portions of packages and tours. All refunds justified will be made to the supplier originating the business transactions with Discovery Expeditions Belize Ltd.